Inductive Proximity Sensor Switch
The inductive sensors in our range are suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Below is a list of the different inductive proximity sensors we supply throughout Australia.
Treotham Automation is a leading supplier of high quality, industrial automation components.
We guarantee fast, reliable and affordable solutions for all your industrial automation requirements.
We stock over 1000 products at our warehouses based in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth.
Our warehouses are governed by a rigorous chain management system that enables fast fulfilment of orders.
If your required component is not currently stocked, we airfreight products on a weekly basis from our partners in Europe to get it to you quickly.
Find out more about our inductive switches below.
Benefits of Inductive Proximity Sensors
Benefits of using Wenglor inductive proximity switches include:
- Available in a wide range of designs, housing materials and operating principles
- High switching distances
- Maintenance & wear-free
- Dirt and shock-resistant
- Short-circuit proof
- Can be installed in any position
- The service life of inductive switches is not dependent on the switching frequency or number of measurement cycles
Inductive Proximity Sensor Switch Range
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Switches with Standard Switching Distances - Detects metal objects without contact and reliably & accurately regulate and control automated processes (even under difficult conditions e.g. contamination, vibration).
- Inductive Proximity Switch with Increased Switching Distances - Up to three times the switching distance offered by conventional inductive sensors and provides increased flexibility for systems planning. Has a long service life.
- Inductive Sensors with IO-Link - Permits uninterrupted data communication from the controller to field level. Three selectable switching distances and options of either high or low frequency are available. Comes in a wide range of configuration options.
- Inductive Proximity Sensors with Full-Metal Housing - Full-metal stainless steel V4A (1.4404/316L) housing. Highly impact resistant, resistant to chemicals and are waterproof during high-pressure cleaning. Suitable for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Inductive Proximity Sensors with Analog Output - Detects metal objects within their working range and outputs the distance as a proportional voltage signal from 0 to 10V. Suitable for use in heavily contaminated environments.
- Inductive Sensors Welding Field Resistant with Correction Factor 1 - Detects objects made of various types of metal (including non-ferrous metals) at identical switching distances. Suitable for use in electromagnetic field environments.
- Inductive proximity Switches with Selective Performance - Distinguishes ferromagnetic metals (e.g. iron and steel) from non-ferromagnetic metals (aluminum, brass, copper and stainless steel). High switching distance.
- Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperature Ranges - Detects metallic objects in extreme temperature ranges (from −60 to +450° C). Other features include extended switching distances, long service life, reliable and easily interchangeable sensor heads. Suitable for automotive, metalworking, food and glass industries.
Get Expert Advice Today
Contact us for an obligation-free consultation with our inductive proximity switch experts.
We will assist you in determining the right inductive proximity sensor switch for your application requirements.