Cat5 Ethernet Cable
With a wide range of usage applications, Etherline branded CAT5 ethernet cables from Lapp Group is ideal for a range of purposes.
CAT5 Ethernet Cable Usage Applications:
- Industrial Ethernet.
- Industrial Ethernet EC.
- PROFINET Type A - fixed installation.
- PROFINET Type B - flexible application.
- PROFINET Type C - continuous flexing application.
- PROFINET Type C - special application.
- PROFINET HYBRID Type B - flexible application.
- Available in fixed installation CAT5e or patch CAT5e cable configurations for increased flexibility of applications.
Some of the features of the fixed installation Etherline CAT5e ethernet cable range are:
- High quality double screening ensures high transmission reliability in areas with electromagnetic interference.
- PUR outer sheath that is highly resistant to mineral oils and abrasion.
- Halogen-free outer sheath.
Speak to your local store to explore the range of cables, or for advice on selecting the best CAT5 data cable for your installation needs.