Energy Chain specialist igus has expanded its proven 3-dimensional cable carrier line, Triflex, with the newly released TRLF-100 series.
Unlike any other 3D cable carrier, the TRLF-100 has three pivoting crossbars that can be opened at any time, making inserting or exchanging cables and hoses extraordinarily quick and easy.
With an inner height of 35mm and a bending radius of 13cm, inserting or removing cables and hoses is made even easier by individual links that open by hand or with a screwdriver allowing thick or inflexible hoses with large filling diameters or a high number of single cables to be inserted in record time.
This means downtimes can be reduced to an absolute minimum. Like the rest of the Triflex models, the system can be lengthened or shortened easily thanks to its modular design. Torsion of +/- 10º per link in its longitudinal axis enables defined torsional movements that supports safe guiding of hoses and cables, even around difficult geometries.
The TRLF-100 is compatible with the chain links of the proven TRL-100, and individual combinations are possible.
The new Energy Chain is made for simple robotic applications or other 3D movements without disturbing edges where the Energy Chain could stick.
- The Christmas innovation wish list - this year with a tree
- Igus March 2019 Newsletter
- Igus February 2019 Newsletter
- Igus January 2019 Newsletter
- Manus 2019: Search for creative applications
- Igus December 2018 Newsletter
- Igus November 2018 Newsletter
- Igus October 2018 Newsletter
- Igus September 2019 Newsletter
- Igus August 2018 Newsletter