Worlds first 3D printable bearings
Through much research, igus now presents the worlds first tribo filament for 3D printers specifically designed for dynamic applications. The new filament not only offers customers more flexibilty for the design of their bearings, but the new material is also up to 50 times more abrasion resistant than conventional 3D printer materials. The 3D printer now offers cusotmers a low cost method of designing exactly what they want, without using excess materials.
For more information on the iglide tribo-filament for 3D printers click here
Contact Treotham today to get your starter kit.
- Polymer ball bearings xiros
- Contact with food
- Dryspin technology for high helix threads
- Drylin-E Linear Axes with Motor
- Iglidur 3D printer starter kit now available
- Maintenance-free packaging bearing technology from Treotham Automation
- Treotham Automation presents the world’s first 3D printable bearings
- Detectable spherical bearings for food & drug makers