New lightweight braided hose from PMA
The new PMA B.PX from Treotham is a lightweight braided hose designed for bundling and the protection of cables and wires in applications where the combination of lightweight structure, low volume and flexibility are required.
The high expansion ratio of the B.PX braids allows a broad range of applications to be covered by a small range of article numbers.
The B.PX braids conform to UL94 V0 and are classified HL3 according to EN 45545-2 fulfilling the highest fire safety requirements. This permits them to be used in all train design and operating categories defined within EN 45545-1, as well as industry and the construction of vehicles.
- PMA Cable Protection in Rail Vehicle and Railway Infrastructure Applications in January edition of 'Demm' magazine
- BGMP modular support system for conduits and cables
- New XTPC multilayer conduit for highly dynamic robotics applications in October edition of 'Circuit'
- New lightweight braided hose in June edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- PMA conduits in September edition of 'Electrolink' Magazine
- Clean cable protection in August issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Protecting vital data with PMA cable protection systems