New modular support system for conduits and cables
The most versatile, compact and lightest design of its kind on the market
Treotham presents the new generation of modular support system for conduits and cables which redefine the state-of-the-art for rolling stock applications in terms of ease of installation, flexibility, lightness, durability and compactness.
BGPM by PMA is a lightweight, compact solution with high impact resistance. Thanks to the new design, external dimensions are reduced the very minimum and internal spacing between adjoining conduits is very small. The system is specifically designed for use in railway vehicle construction and other applications where fixation of parallel running conduits and cables is required.
Thanks to the modular system, up to 30% of installation time can be saved. Each element can hold different combinations of both, conduits and cables in various sizes. Multiple conduits and cable in various sizes can be clamped in one element which is then secured with only two screws.
The new modular support system offers total flexibility in terms of installation complying with all kinds of installation requirements. Each element can host different combinations of both conduits and cables, in various and different sizes, so that cable routing is made easy regardless of its complexity. Furthermore, the fixation of the modular support system can be done with different techniques: on a C-rail, pre-assembled, stacked or upside-down.
The single rib fixation provides a high axial retention force and compatibility with both coarse and fine profile conduits. Conduits are able to rotate in the fixation preventing torsion stresses to conduits in moving systems.
The BGPM is compatible with all PMAFLEX, PMAFLEX Pro and PMA Smart Line conduits from Treotham Automation.
- 25 & 26 March: PMA will livestream about cable protection on trains and rail infrastructure
- PMA Cable Protection in Rail Vehicle and Railway Infrastructure Applications in January edition of 'Demm' magazine
- BGMP modular support system for conduits and cables
- New XTPC multilayer conduit for highly dynamic robotics applications in October edition of 'Circuit'
- New lightweight braided hose in June edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- PMA conduits in September edition of 'Electrolink' Magazine
- Clean cable protection in August issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Protecting vital data with PMA cable protection systems