Treotham have extended their wide range of cables with ship cable from TKF
New partnership with TKF in The Netherlands brings high quality ship cables to Australia and New Zealand.
Treotham is pleased to announce they are now working with TKF, providing their large range of flexible shipboard cables to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Regulations in the marine and offshore industry require cables that can be used in critical situations. Efficiency, safety and cost reduction are a few developments where TKF plays an important role. Their range of ship cables are lightweight, flexible, easy to install, waterproof, fire-resistant and able to withstand extreme temperatures.
Treotham offers a complete range of TKF shipboard, data, signal and power cables that have been tested and certified to international standards. The cables are suitable for barges, dredgers, ports, industrial terminals as well as yachts and cruise ships.
Speak with Treotham today for more information about TKF and receive a tailor made solution that’s right for you.
Founded in 1930, TKF has developed from a cable manufacturer to a technologically leading supplier of connectivity solutions. With a broad portfolio of cables, systems and services, they offer customers worldwide solutions for creating safe and reliable energy and data connections. Through a focused commitment in the Building, Industrial and Telecom market segments, they distinguish themselves through their specialised knowledge of applications and solutions with a high degree of reliability, quality and service. For more information, visit www.tkf.nl/en
Treotham Automation is a leading supplier of high quality electrical components and products to a wide range of industrial markets. Being the distributor for many world leading suppliers in their respective fields, Treotham Automation offers a diverse range of products to a variety of industries. With multiple warehouses and experienced staff, Treotham Automation strives to provide customers with a total solution, with the highest quality products, the best service and ongoing technical support. For more information, visit www.treotham.com.au
- LAPP ROBUST cables for harsh conditions
- Treotham have extended their wide range of cables with ship cable from TKF
- Cicoil clean room cables in the September issue of 'Process Technology'
- EMC/VSD cables and glands in August issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Halogen free flat cables in June issue of 'Circuit' magazine
- ETHERLINE PN Cat 6A in May issue of 'Industry Update'
- ETHERLINE ACCESS in March issue of 'Process Technology' magazine
- High speed Profinet cables in February issue of 'Circuit' magazine
- Cables and Connectors for the Food & Beverage industry in 'Industrial Electrix' Magazine
- Torsion-resistant Ethernet Cable in August issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'