S -stamped contacts: effectively alternative
Treotham now offers, in addition to the existing turned ones, a new series of 16A stamped ILME contacts.
Applied to the patented SQUICH® connection without tools, these connectors represent the ideal solution for large serial productions where time and costs drive the needs.
Both of the main ILME connector series feature the SQUICH® inserts with stamped contacts:
- CLASS, with silver-plated contacts performing a minimum of 500 mating cycles
- JEI®, with tin-plated contacts performing a minimum of 200 mating cycles, for maximum saving while guaranteeing reliability.
Maintaining most of the main technical features, the connectors with stamped contacts are suitable for many of the industrial applications with the advantage of an optimal price/quality ratio.
In order to easily recognize them, each insert is marked with an «S» at the end of the product code, meaning stamped.
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine