Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
Industrial automation makes extensive use of sensors and actuators to analyse, control and manage a wide variety of production processes. CR BDSH parallel bridges from Treotham are the answer to the growing demand for the use of these devices, being a technological solution that significantly reduces installation time and wiring effort.
Installed on the connectors of the ILME CDSH series, the CR BDSH bridges reduce the number of connections inside a control panel, creating an electrical connection in parallel for low voltage circuits that require, for example, a common extra-low voltage feed, or the return of the neutral circuits or of functional earth.
The combination of a parallel connection applied to ILME SQUICH® technology without tools avoids the need to wire each sensor / actuator individually and further reduces the overall working time and costs: only one wire is needed, all the others are shunted together by CR BDSH parallel bridge.
The new series of CR BDSH is available in two colours - blue and green, identified by the suffix A and G - and four-dimensional formats of 3, 6, 9 and 14 poles, depending on the connector chosen or the specific application. The enamelled insulating coating allows an electrical rating according to EN / IEC 61984 of 50V 0.8 kV 3.
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine