Small footprint, big performance
The trend towards miniaturization continues to be a driver for many industries.
As robotics and other industrial machinery become increasingly compact, multi-axis, and multi-functional, the installation space intended for devices such as servomotors is accordingly decreasing.
Components like connectors must keep pace with the robotics technology. Treotham’s answer to this need is the new ILME CQ4F/M 03/2, size “21.21”, combined insert. 3 poles plus PE with 2 additional auxiliary contacts for an improved power management.
Its original proprietary design allows a compact combination of power and brakes contacts and has been specifically developed for new generation robots (6-axes) to be mounted on their relevant servomotors.
Suitable for standard 40A CXF/XM series crimp contacts (up to 6 mm² / AWG 10) and 10A CDF/CDM series crimp contacts (up to 2,5 mm² / AWG 14) it includes also a dedicated coding pin, for up to 4 different codings.
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine