New HNM ilme inserts from Treotham: 10,000 times durable
The ILME HNM – High Number of Matings series is enriched with the combined inserts RX 12/2, a perfect solution for the automation sector, especially for test benches, three-phase AC induction motors and automatic tool changers (ATC) thanks to its outstanding durability which guarantees up to 10,000 mating cycles with dedicated enclosures.
The main features include crimp connection, great resistance to strong vibrations and special antifriction lubrication treatment. They have 12 poles 40 A and 690 V + 2 auxiliary poles 10 A and 250 V.
The inserts must be used with the dedicated gold plated crimp contacts of the RD 10 A series and the new RX 40 A series, which complete the HNM range of products offering a high performance for your industrial application.
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine