Easy and quick PCB wiring
Treotham introduces the new ILME CIF X17 2.4 PCB adapter, an efficient solution for all the main industrial applications, such as automation, robotics and railways.
The 17-pole adapter is a smart combination of 3 separate modules which can be purchased separately or in a kit. Easy to assemble, the combination includes two CIF 2.4 and one CIF 5 2.4 interface, which fix together in a dovetail joint.
Use the complete adapter with the CX 17 DF/M MIXO high-density inserts for power and signal connection applications to achieve a quick mounting with a reduction of wiring costs.
The gold plated contacts offer a 7.5A 160V 2.5kV 3 rating and compatibility with up to 2.4 mm thick PCB.
Complete the installation with the dedicated interface contacts CDFA 6A and CDMA 6A32, and a wide range of enclosures for all environmental requirements.
- MIXO pneumatic: at full air!
- Easy and quick PCB wiring
- New combined CXC inserts for modern industry
- 70 A finger-proof male crimp contacts
- T-TYPE Hygienic enclosures from ILME
- New ILME IP68 MGK 2AP25 terminal box with cover
- Build a custom connector with the expanded ILME MIXO range
- T-junction box: our solution for distribution chain
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications