Compact 21.21 enclosures from Treotham
Treotham has enlarged its series of compact Ilme “21.21” enclosures, offering a new range of products aimed to satisfy all types of environmental requirements and installation needs.
Developed for large diameter cables using an M25 cable entry, the new hoods become a perfect solution for the robotics and automation sectors thanks to the wiring flexibility and compact size.
The MKA metal hoods are available in several variants according to the application demands.
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'
- New Ilme 21.21 combined insert in August edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- Reduce installation time and wiring effort with new parallel bridges
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal in August edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine