Two Hand Control Safety Relay
Treotham Automation have a range of two hand control safety relays that are high quality, durable and comply with required safety standards. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced staff can assist with determining the most suitable safety solution for you.
Two hand safety relays are ideal for protecting personnel operating machines that have a high potential for injury (e.g. presses, shearing and punching machines). Two hand controls ensure both of the operator's hands are located outside the hazardous area before the machine movement can be initiated.
Two-Hand Safety Relay Range
We supply Wieland and Pilz two hand safety switches which are suitable for Safety Category 4/Pl e as per EN ISO 13849 and Type III C safety requirement as per EN 574.
Two hand control features:
- Designed to detect faults in two-hand controls, wiring, and contactors safety circuits
- Provide switching action as an intermediate relay
- Guarantee the operator's hands will be kept outside the risk area
- Highest safety level is assured
- Checks for concurrence before a new start can be made
- Checks that all the buttons have returned to their initial position before a new start can be made
- Gives a stop signal if any of the buttons are released
Contact Us Today
Contact our team of expert staff for an obligation free consultation to determine the best safety solution to protect your personnel today.