H07 RN-F Cables
Treotham Automation is an Australia-wide supplier of the H07 RN-F cable. In this article, we provide you with detailed information about the H07 RN-F cable to assist you in determining if it meets your application requirements.
We have been supplying products and components to the industrial automation sector for over 25 years.
We have multiple Australian based warehouses and a team of experts with extensive experience in providing tailored, cost-effective solutions, based on the latest technology that best meet specific application requirements.
Find out more about H07 RN-F cable specifications and H07 RN-F standards below.
H07 RN-F Cable Specifications
The H07 RN-F cable is a rubber sheathed flexible cable, is ozone & weather resistant and can also be submerged in water down to 500 metres.
This means they are suitable for use in dry, damp or wet applications.
Other H07 RN-F cable specifications include:
- Rubber sheathed cable H07 RN-F to DIN VDE 0282 part 4, HD 22.4 S4, BS7919 IEC 60245-4
- -30°C to +90°C temp range
- Permissible operating temperature at conductor 90°C
- Nominal voltage U0/U 0.6/1kV
- Test voltage 2500 V
- Maximum permanent tensile load of 15 N/mm2
- Minimum bending radius of 4x cable Ø for fixed installation, 7,5x cable Ø for guiding over roller and 5-7x cable Ø during winding on drums
For more detailed H07 RN-F cable specifications download the H07 RN-F pdf.
H07 RN-F standards
- Test according to VDE 0482-332-1-2, DIN EN 60332-1-2/ IEC 60332-1
- (equivalent DIN VDE 0472 part 804 test method B)
- Ozone resistant of the insulation to DIN VDE 0472 part 805
- Test method A or part 805 A1
- Test method C
- Oil resistant test according to EN 60811-2-1
- Installation in hazardous areas according to DIN VDE 0165 allowed
- Conforms with the EC Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EG
Contact Us About the H07 RN-F Cable Today
Contact our team of experts today who will be able to provide you with detailed H07 RN-F cable specifications to determine if the H07 RN-F standards meet your application requirements.